The year 2015 is finally here and my family has created some big savings goals. We plan to increase our income while cutting back on frivolous expenses. If you would like to save money this year than you may be interested in our money saving tips. Here is How to Earn and Save Money:
1) Carefully review your health insurance, tax information and retirement benefits. This year make sure that you have the best health plan possible and are taking advantage of any tax breaks available. You can use TurboTax 2013 to help you with your taxes. Using Turbo Tax 2013 is a better option than paying a hefty fee for professional services. By increasing your retirement contributions now, you can enjoy a worry free retirement down the road.
2) You can earn extra money doing the thing you love the most by starting up a small part-time business. If you enjoy woodworking, making crafts or organizing cluttered rooms you can sell your goods or services. This is a terrific way to earn a few extra dollars in your spare time.
3) Sell the things you no longer use. You can clean out your basement or garage and make some money in the process. You can sell gently used items online at Craigslist or through a local buy and sell group.
4) Weatherproof your home. Weather you are a homeowner or a renter who pays for utilities you can save a bundle this year by weatherproofing your house. You can save on both heating and air conditioning costs by sealing up any drafty windows in the home.
5) Get a cheaper cell phone and monthly plan. Far too many people pay too much for their cell phone. Rather than buying an expensive cell phone that comes with a pricey payment plan and long contract you can purchase an older model and sign up for low monthly services that can be cancelled at any time. You can even purchase a gently used cell phone for a bargain price.
Hope you have enjoyed our ways how to earn and save money.Five Simple Ways How To Earn And Save Money by Steve